Friday, January 15, 2010

My first Blog

Hey guys ,
namaste
i am ankur and i'm from varanasi. Just got recruited with the infosys and a few days left in college so decided to get some things out of my chest. Back from old memories trying to remember the day when we entered the college with curiosity and lot of expectations .
It was november 2006 , guna , MP , Jaypee Institute Of Engg & Technology.
Within few days we understood that our entire 4 years were to be confined within the boundaries of the academic block (except for the vacations and ocassional bunks of course ) . The proximity of hostels to our Academic block was so less that it seemed to be a constant reminder for the influence of the studies and faculties on our life.
The regisatrar Brig. Sood was so strict regarding the ragging rules that we had almost no incidents of getting ragged by any of our seniors .
I was alloted hostels with 2 of my colleagues from the computer science department and we still are proud roomates the only "tikari" to maintain roomate status even after nearly three and a half years . I parted from my parents in almost tears and was first time about to spend time away from them .
The entire 3.5 years in JIET guna half of the time i was either playing lan games or worrying about my grades the rest half were spent in making startegies for the lan games (a small confession from my part). Life was a disaster in first year . I remember how soon the exams and assignments rained the entire year a new experience altogether of the fu****** stuff termed as "continuous evaluation " better known as "constant da***" . Damn!!! so much stuff to study and exams r tomorrow ...... man i wannaa go home.

7 comments:

  1. Reminds me of my first journey to college .. he he ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. good one man. But I think that million of words are still unsaid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And yeah my lil peace of advice .. don't make it juss one post blog .. keep things rolling .. keep the blog alive .. i am already there in the follower list :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. will try dude just too tired of classes and lectures at the moment

    ReplyDelete