Saturday, January 16, 2010

Homo Sapiens complex are the minds of these creatures walking on the earth and calling themselves the most superior creation of god. Yet they are vulnerable to abstract things like "homesickness" . I am not trying to be Socrates just trying to explain my situation during the 1st year of my college it seemed as if sailing in the endless sea upon the wrecks of a broken ship .
My 1st sem results came out and i was 6.1 (on 10 point scale) a slap to my dignity (being a 80 % throughout) but today those numbers seem to be milestones as i continued with 5.3, 5.4, 5.7 .....
Okay fine no more talks about the studies. My roommate Priyank was wise enough to bring a Desktop the only specimen to be found on our floor. As a consequence we had "flocks" of people entering and leaving our room for movies internet etc etc .. i too had learned about making e-mail id's by that time (ya as a sophomore i never had known anything about computers). One saturday night at about 12:00 (don't remember the month but it was not chilling winter for sure) we were approached by few of our colleagues with a jolly smiles on their faces . Well as they had interrupted my novel (or maybe my shag time ) i was hardly interested in their intent i complained about late night but the leader of the group passed me something which turned out to be a DVD and said "3 gb maal hai " . With that they all grouped around the antique PC each one trying to get the most comfortable seat it took me some time to realize what they were talking about (hope u guys r wiser than me :) ) . At home these things were confined only to f-tv and sometimes magazines by friends but never before i had seen a girl getting laid ( ya it was an unfortunate truth :( ). That night the warden was on hostel inspection an someone spotted him from the window and soon there was chaotic situation in the room everybody running back to their rooms . ................. Now i remember it was a beautiful night and the cold breeze was blowing on my face , Priyank had lent me his compartment for the night it was a beautiful movie and for the first time i had seen the what was in Hindi movies often left secluded by mere words as "MILAN" or "SANGAM" of two bodies . Thanks to the leader who forgot the disk in the pc and a thousand times thanks to my roomie "pari" who was gentle enough to give me some privacy.

1 comment:

  1. Dude u are a writer !! But no title for the post ? How about calling it confessions of a jerkoholic Lol . :)

    ReplyDelete