Monday, January 18, 2010

5 days to go

Its 18th jan 2010 just 5 days and my college life ends unbelievable how time flies so fast. Trying to convince myself that I'll keep in touch wid all my friends but the truth is we won't be getting together back in the same environment maybe a few get together or convocation but it won't be the same again. Well lets see where our fate takes us to.
was just reading something from the toi
"http://lite.epaper.timesofindia.com/mobile.aspx?article=yes&pageid=24&edlabel=CAP&mydateHid=17-01-2010&pubname=&edname=&articleid=Ar02402&format=&publabel=TOI"

Its related to the Ruchika's case. Something that should make any person's blood boil with anger. Cannibal is how these people be called. How could you even do such thing with a human being. I wonder what should be the punishment for such a heinous crime .

No comments:

Post a Comment